Dr. Carol Sue Rosin
Representative of the Association in the USA, Honorary International Expert
Carol Sue Rosin (Oregon, USA). Honorary Doctor.
Born: March 29, 1944.
In the mid-70s, she was Werner von Braun's chief assistant until his death. Over the years, she oversaw all of the US space missile programs. She was one of the main initiators of the “Apollo-Soyuz” program. Consultant to a number of US government and law enforcement agencies.
Dr. Rosin is very active in social and political life, for example, she stood for her candidate in the US presidential election. She treats Russia well, and she has repeatedly visited our country. In 2015, it was preparing her personal meeting with the President of the Russian Federation, but it did not take place.
Today Carol Rosin is:
- Executive Director, Peace and Emergency Action Coalition for Earth (P.E.A.C.E. Inc.);
- Founder, Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space, ISCOS;
- World Peace in Space Ambassador, International Association of Educators for World Peace, UN/NGO in consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Council;
- World Space Commission, Coordinator, World Government of World Citizens;
- Representative of the Association "Ecology of the Unknown" in the USA,
Leading International Expert.
Carol Rosin is an opponent of strengthening the already very powerful US defense industry. She is an active supporter of exclusively peaceful space exploration. Her team prepared an updated version of the international Treaty on the banning of the placement of weapons in outer space. Also Dr. Rosin opposes incitement in the media of hysteria about the impending invasion of aggressive aliens.
At the invitation of the Association “Ecology of the Unknown”, she visited Russia in 2017 and took part in the 50th anniversary “Ziegel Readings” international public scientific conference on December 2-3, 2017.